Church @ The Park Needs…
- Men’s clothing
- Men’s & women’s shoes
- Hygeine Kits* (both)
Drop-off Donated goods on April 25th at our Outdoor Party
…or donate directly to Church @ the Park. Find out more here.
Hygeine Kits can include:
Toothbrush, toothpaste, a bar of soap, shampoo, conditioner, body lotion, shave gel, deodorant, comb, razor, lip balm, facecloth, bandages, hand sanitizer, tissues, nail clippers, hair ties and feminine hygiene products (tampons and pads).
Who is Church @ The Park?
Established in 2007, Church @ the Park exists…
- To restore dignity and relieve hunger through SHARED MEALS.
- To intentionally LISTEN TO THE STORIES of those who are experiencing homelessness, while looking for opportunities to affirm assets and motivation.
- To ASK those who are homeless about current goals and PRAY FOR EVERY NEED we can.
- To meet critical needs of shelter and clothing through RELATIONAL PARTNERSHIPS.
- To increase our ADVOCACY, AWARENESS, UNDERSTANDING, and LOVE for the homeless in Salem.
- To invite all who join us to SERVANTHOOD and leadership.
- To say NO to VIOLENCE, and YES to making PEACE as a COMMUNITY.
I have a question...
Connect, enjoy, share.
Staying connected is important. We have outdoor parties on 2nd and 4th Sundays, and Connect Groups meet weekly. Consider making the online content a part of our your routine and receive encouragement & hope. Take your faith further by forming an alliance.