Content FOR families
We hope you can use these resources for helping your kids discover more about their friend Jesus. Here are some videos, ages birth to teen. We hope you find these videos and materials fun & easy to use! Let us know how else we can help!
Birth – age 4
Resources for KIDS
In addition to the videos and Bible App for kids, here are a few print resources we highly recommend.
- Indescribable for Little Ones (board book)
- How Great is Our God: 100 Indescribable Devotions about God and Science (book)
- Indescribable: 100 Devotions (book)
- The Jesus Storybook Bible (book)
- The Adventure Bible (NIV bible)
- The Story for Kids (chapter book)
- The Action Bible (comic/graphic novel style)
Resources for parents
We’ve curated some resources for parent/guardians as well. We hope you find these helpful as you help your kids discover what really means to follow Jesus.
- Parenting Blog (helpful; lots here)
- Parenting Videos (from North Point Ministries)
- Bible Reading Plan for families (free app)
- How We Love Our Kids: The Five Love Styles of Parenting (book)
- When Work and Family Collide: Keeping Your Job from Cheating Your Family (book)
you’re not alone…
Find out more about growing your faith and discovering Jesus. We call them “Alliances.”
Connect, enjoy, share.
Staying connected is important. We have outdoor parties on 2nd and 4th Sundays, and Connect Groups meet weekly. Consider making the online content a part of our your routine and receive encouragement & hope. Take your faith further by forming an alliance.