Life is complicated… even before all of this. Now even little things like getting groceries is a major task. It won’t ALWAYS be like this. So we’re asking: where do we go from here? What do we want life to be like after this? We are probably all realizing our answer might be… SIMPLER! A calendar that’s open, an unfettered relationship with God and better relationships with others. It’s really *why* Jesus came. In fact, rules were never God’s intention. And in this episode, we look closely at the one, simple rule Jesus has for us. And we ask ourselves, “What does love look like?”
- Let us know you’re here!
- Facebook Connect Group
- “What does love look like?” video: coming Monday!
- “Exploring Faith as a Skeptic” Bible Reading Plan
- Play Password at home
- A few articles to go along with this topic:
- Music our staff was listening to while creating this episode:
- Book Recommendations:
Problem of God \\ Reason for God \\ Can we Trust the Gospels \\ Irresistible
- Donate to Crosscreek & keep a good thing goin’
Find out more about Crosscreek Community Church, Salem, Oregon.
This episode was recorded on April 23 & 24th, 2020.