A community that’s for each other and for Salem.
We gather weekly for in-person services. Find out more.
How'd you land here?
…A late night rabbit hole via our social media or YouTube channel, a friend gave you a FOR Salem card, or maybe you’ve been coming to Crosscreek’s in person gatherings for a while now…? Either way, we believe you’re here for a reason… and we’re so glad you’re here! Read on!
What we believe & invite you into
There is a God.
He loves you and he is for you.
He is not disinterested or mad at you.
He wants you to know, trust, and love him.
He became a human, Jesus.
Jesus showed us what God is really like in his life, death and resurrection.
He invites everyone to enjoy a transforming, meaningful, and relational life through his love… now and forever.
You & For Salem
Discover a life of actively being FOR others. Because God is for you, your family, your neighbors, and your city.
- Pay it backward / Acts of Kindness
- Donate goods to nonprofits (UGM, Church @ the Park, Simonka Place, Grace House, and more!)
- Use For Salem Encouragement Cards to spread the message that God is FOR you. (email us for cards)
- Be neighborly: get to know the people in proximity to you. Check in, help out, be generous.
- Watch our latest episode on “service” as a practice.
Connect, enjoy, share.
Staying connected is important. We have weekly gatherings on Sundays, and Connect Groups that meet mid-week in homes. Consider making the online content a part of our your routine and receive encouragement & hope if you can't come to our in-person service. Take your faith further by forming an alliance.