Thanks for finding us! We’d love to follow up with a welcome e-gift, or prayer, or whatever you need! Fill out the applicable info below… 👇
Crosscreek is a church community that I am excited to invite my friends to—even friends who have been hurt by church in the past, even friends who have vowed never to set foot in a church building again. I can trust—from experience—that they will be treated with kindness and with love, that they will be welcomed and encouraged, and that they will encounter Christians whose lives have been transformed by Jesus, and who are excited to see Jesus transform the lives of others as well.
If you are looking for a church where you do not have to hide who you are or pretend to be something you are not to fit in,
...or If you are looking for a church where you can truly love God with all of your mind as well as all of your heart and all of your strength,
...or If you are looking for a church where you can practice loving your neighbor as yourself,
...or If you are looking for a church that—as far as I can see—is always striving to do better at following Jesus and building authentic, loving, Christ-like community.
If you are looking for any of these, then I would invite you to Crosscreek too.
SOME NEXT STEPS to check out…
We all want to have a “Good Life.” We aren’t even sure what “good” really means, but we wear ourselves out and make complicated systems and beliefs to achieve it. In reality, The Good Life is much simpler than we think.
1:00 Jackets & Welcomes
3:20 Part 1 of a Good Life: It’s simple!
21:40 Giveaways and March’s challenge
🔔 Don’t forget to subscribe to this podcast or the YouTube channel 😊 https://bit.ly/yourcrosscreek
▶ #forSalem MARCH Opportunity: EGG THY NEIGHBOR. Grab some easter eggs / an easter basket, fill with fun things and surprise a neighbor! More at https://www.yourcrosscreek.com/egg/
1. I need eggs, please provide! (email for pickup deets)
2. I want to include an invite to our Easter Eve Tailgater (download printable here)
3. I need ideas, help me! (Link to fun ideas, pinterest-style)
▶ Easter Eve Tailgater, Saturday, April 3rd, 4:30-5:30pm: https://www.yourcrosscreek.com/easter/
▶ Donate to Crosscreek & keep a good thing goin’ 🙂
- How have you seen God working in your life this week?
- When you hear “The Good Life,” what comes to mind?
- Read Colossians 1:15-22. How does this passage about who Christ is, relate to the Good Life for you?
- What are your questions, struggles, or points of confusion about the Good Life and living it? How can your group pray for you in this during the week?