Death. Impossible to avoid, escape, or prevent. Yet, we still try. Why? Maybe because something tells us this is not how things are supposed to be. Maybe we weren’t created for death? Jesus offers life that even death can’t end. Impossible, right? You’re invited to come and see.
2:00 Believe the Impossible, w/ Jon
31:40 Announcements, Luggage and You
? Don’t forget to subscribe to this podcast or the YouTube channel ? https://bit.ly/yourcrosscreek
▶ #forSalem FEBRUARY Opportunity: Luggage for Foster Care Collection Dates 2/21 (am) & 2/28 (pm) www.yourcrosscreek.com/luggage
▶ #SalemOregon #local Giveaways (Happening on Social Media later this week)
– Enter to win this week on Social Media: Ritter’s Housemade Foods: https://www.ritterseatery.com/
– This week’s winner: Gov Cup: https://www.thegovcup.com/
▶ Additional Resources:
Bible App for your phone (reading plans and audio)
Chasing God vs. Following Him, Angie Smith
▶ Donate to Crosscreek & keep a good thing goin’ 🙂
- What stood out, bothered, interested, or confused you in this week’s passage and/or message?
- Read 2 Corinthians 5:1-9. How do you think your life would be different if this was truly your perspective about life and death? How would our world be different if this was the perspective of all Jesus-Followers?
- Jon asked us: “What are you going to DO in light of the impossible things Jesus said and did?” Then stated three choices we have as a response. Which of the 3 are you leaning more toward? [reject the plausibility, investigate the possibility, believe the impossible] How can your group support and pray for you this week?