The question we all ask in some way is… If there is a God what does he think and feel about me? The answer we find has the ability to shape not only our view of God, but how we see others, ourselves, and our place in the world.
02:04 That parent in Walmart…
03:40 a good source for finding out
05:02 the main point isn’t HOW God created… but who God is.
06:34 Why he created us…
10:25 What nature is for
12:10 Don’t miss this main point
13:24 What we subconsciously think
14:52 The best truth
15:55 Is this too basic?
16:20 What makes things better for everyone
17:23 What God sees in you.
18:21 Questions and news
– The question we all ask is: if there is a God what does he think and feel about me?
– For many people God seems like an annoyed parent at best.
– God wants us to know who he really is.
– God created you because he wanted to.
– God loves to give.
– God’s love is always infinitely beyond what is needed, deserved or earned.
– God’s love is not dependent on you.
– God has been for you before the beginning of time.
– Knowing and experiencing God’s love inspires our love for God and others.
– The universe is proof that God loves you.
This week’s Challenge
Meditate/Soak in Psalm 139:1-18.
Thank you for loving me. Help me to see it, accept it, experience it.
1. What was something that stood out to you in this week’s message?
2. What is one thing you think God likes about each person in your group? (If you’re not in a group, what are three things you think God likes about you?)
3. Why do you think it is often difficult to grasp and/or accept God’s unconditional love for us?
4. Take the time to read Psalm 139:1-18 together. What ideas, feelings, or questions come to mind?
5. How can your group pray for you this week?
🖨️ |TRANSCRIPT → https://www.yourcrosscreek.com/media/2022-04-24.pdf
👋 | SAY HI → https://www.yourcrosscreek.com/welcome/
📜 | EPISODE BIBLE VERSES → Genesis 1, Psalm 139:1-18, Romans 8:31-39
🍞 | GATHER with us → https://www.yourcrosscreek.com/#gathering |
Upcoming Dates: April 24, May 8, May 22.
🤝 | DONATE to Crosscreek → https://www.yourcrosscreek.com/donate/
🩳 | FOR JUDSON Clothing Closet Shopping List → https://a.co/itJVTDV
Like, comment & subscribe to stay updated with the latest content!
SUBSCRIBE + FOLLOW @yourcrosscreek – Crosscreek Community Church:
🎧 | Podcast → https://www.yourcrosscreek.com/welcome/#podcast
🎥 | YouTube → https://www.youtube.com/yourcrosscreek/?sub_confirmation=1
🖼️ | Instagram → https://www.instagram.com/yourcrosscreek/
👍🏽 | Facebook → https://www.facebook.com/yourcrosscreek/