We all want to have a “Good Life.” We aren’t even sure what “good” really means, but we wear ourselves out and make complicated systems and beliefs to achieve it. In reality, The Good Life is much simpler than we think.
1:00 Jackets & Welcomes
3:20 Part 1 of a Good Life: It’s simple!
21:40 Giveaways and March’s challenge
? Don’t forget to subscribe to this podcast or the YouTube channel ? https://bit.ly/yourcrosscreek
▶ #forSalem MARCH Opportunity: EGG THY NEIGHBOR. Grab some easter eggs / an easter basket, fill with fun things and surprise a neighbor! More at https://www.yourcrosscreek.com/egg/
1. I need eggs, please provide! (email for pickup deets)
2. I want to include an invite to our Easter Eve Tailgater (download printable here)
3. I need ideas, help me! (Link to fun ideas, pinterest-style)
▶ Easter Eve Tailgater, Saturday, April 3rd, 4:30-5:30pm: http://www.yourcrosscreek.com/easter/
▶ Donate to Crosscreek & keep a good thing goin’ 🙂
- How have you seen God working in your life this week?
- When you hear “The Good Life,” what comes to mind?
- Read Colossians 1:15-22. How does this passage about who Christ is, relate to the Good Life for you?
- What are your questions, struggles, or points of confusion about the Good Life and living it? How can your group pray for you in this during the week?