Often, our lives are the result of just allowing life to happen to us. Sometimes we like where we end up and more often than not we don’t. But what if there’s a better way? What if we knew what our true purpose was and purposely lived out our lives to fulfill it? We can… the Good Life is lived on purpose for a purpose.
1:00 Driving downtown
3:00 On Purpose, Part 4 of the Good Life
22:00 Fried Curds & Winners
🔔 Don’t forget to subscribe to this podcast or the YouTube channel 😊 https://bit.ly/yourcrosscreek
▶ #forSalem MARCH Opportunity: EGG THY NEIGHBOR. Grab some easter eggs / an easter basket, fill with fun things and surprise a neighbor! More at https://www.yourcrosscreek.com/egg/
1. I need eggs, please provide! (email for pickup deets)
2. I want to include an invite to our Easter Eve Tailgater (download printable here)
3. I need ideas, help me! (Link to fun ideas, pinterest-style)
▶ Easter Eve Tailgater, Saturday, April 3rd, 4:30-5:30pm. RSVP– https://www.yourcrosscreek.com/easter/
▶ Suggested Bible Readings:
2 Corinthians 5:14-21
▶ Additional Resources:
Jesus vs. Religion series (TFS, July 2020)
▶ Donate to Crosscreek & keep a good thing goin’ 🙂
- How have you seen God working in your life this week?
- What intrigued, confused, bothered, encouraged, or simply stood out to you in this week’s passage and/or episode
- Take the time to read Matthew 5:3-10. Which of these stand out to you? How do you think living like this would help you in Jon’s invitation to “purposely represent Jesus to the world?”
- Throughout this series we have been encouraged to accept, enjoy, and share the Good Life Jesus offers. Where would you say you are in this process? What could be a possible next step for you?