Sometimes it feels like our world has been upended, things will never be the same, and that this is our new normal. On the very first Easter weekend, the friends of Jesus experienced similar feelings: loss, confusion, sadness… their entire world flipping upside down. But, they discovered a resilient peace together. Good news: WE can have that same peace… Maybe for some of us, it starts by taking a fresh look at one incredible, historical event.
- Let us know you’re here!
- Facebook Connect Group
- Transcript / Fill-ins & Qs
- Apps for Reading the Bible:
- Bible verses referred to in this episode
- Articles for more reading:
- Local Businesses we’ve involved so far:
- Books referred to:
Problem of God \\ Reason for God \\ Can we Trust the Gospels
- Donate to Crosscreek & keep a good thing goin’
Find out more about Crosscreek Community Church, Salem, Oregon.
This episode was recorded on April 8 & 9, 2020.