Family dynamics are difficult to navigate, especially during a pandemic. Is there a way to come out of this stronger and happier as a family? We think so.
“Where do we go from here?” Family Drama, Part 4
0:00 Welcome (Special Hosts: Andrew & Jonny)
2:30 Advice from the Pros: “Kid Chats”
8:00 Jon – “Family Drama”
33:00 Giveaway winner & announcements
? Don’t forget to subscribe to this podcast or the YouTube channel 🙂 https://bit.ly/yourcrosscreek
? Let us know you’re here, and get a welcome e-gift card! https://bit.ly/wlcmccc
- Facebook Connect Group
- Helpful Resource: Quarantine Parenting Tips- Connexus Church
- Bible Reading Plan: Six Characteristics Of A Strong Family
- Bonus Content: Check out our Kids’ House Session
- Music our staff was listening to while creating this episode:
- Book Recommendation:
When Work and Family Collide: Keeping Your Job From Cheating Your Family, Andy Stanley
Previous Recommendations: Love & Respect (premarital/marriage book)
Problem of God \\ Reason for God \\ Can we Trust the Gospels \\ Irresistible
- Donate to Crosscreek & keep a good thing goin’
Find out more about Crosscreek Community Church, Salem, Oregon.
This episode was recorded on May 6 & 7, 2020.