It often seems impossible that anything could bring peace to our world, our relationships, and especially the turmoil we secretly feel inside of us. But the impossible things Jesus did proved it is possible to experience true, lasting peace now and forever.
3:00 Impossible Proof, w/ Jon
29:00 Giveaways & Drive In News
🔔 Don’t forget to subscribe to this podcast or the YouTube channel 😊 https://bit.ly/yourcrosscreek
▶ DRIVE IN PARTY!!! January 31, 4:30pm-5:30pm – Reserve your spot! www.yourcrosscreek.com/drivein
▶ #forSalem JANUARY Opportunity: Pay it Backward! Treat someone in the drive-thru behind you! Hand the attendant a #forSalem card so let them know it’s because you believe God is for them, and that they matter! Get your cards here: https://www.yourcrosscreek.com/welcome/
▶ #SalemOregon #local Giveaways (Happening on Social Media later this week)
– Enter to win this week on Social Media: Cooke Stationary https://www.facebook.com/Cooke-Stationery-Company-381360651092
– This week’s winner: Valiant the Sandwich- https://www.valianteats.com/
▶ Suggested Readings:
Psalm 103:8-18 – https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Psalm%20103%3A8-18&version=NLT
Matthew 18:21-35 – https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew+18%3A21-35&version=NLT
Ephesians 4:31-32 – https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Ephesians+4%3A31-32&version=NLT
▶ Additional Resources:
The Chosen (Paralytic scene), Season 1, Episode 6: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlBOmQ1PaMY
▶ Music we listened to making this episode:
Enya: Exile- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rWyNFiKq2A
Bruno Mars: Grenade- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SR6iYWJxHqs
Michael Ketterer & Influence Music: Spirit Lead Me- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABWnLjXer10
▶ Donate to Crosscreek & keep a good thing goin’ 🙂
- What stood out to you in this week’s episode and/or passage (Mark 2:1-12)? What challenges you or encourages you?
- Read Matthew 18:21-35. How does this clarify the concept of forgiveness for you?
- What are you struggling to forgive or be forgiven for right now and why do you think that is? How can your group pray for you in this?