Everyone goes into marriage expecting happiness and contentment. Sadly the outcome is often quite different. But it doesn’t have to be. There is a simple practice we can do to improve and enjoy not only our marriage, but all of our other relationships as well.
0:00 This is for you, no matter who you are.
3:00 Impossibly Happy Marriages, w/ Jon
34:00 Giveaway & Announcements
38:00 One more thing…
? Don’t forget to subscribe to this podcast or the YouTube channel ? https://bit.ly/yourcrosscreek
▶ #forSalem FEBRUARY Opportunity: Luggage for Foster Care Collection Dates 2/21 (am) & 2/28 (pm) www.yourcrosscreek.com/luggage
▶ Drive In Party, February 28th, 4:30-5:30m: http://www.yourcrosscreek.com/drivein
▶ #SalemOregon #local Giveaways (Happening on Social Media later this week)
– Enter to win this week on Social Media: Danny’s on the Green: https://www.golfcreekside.com/danny-s-on-the-green
– This week’s winner: Thai Orchid: http://www.thaiorchidsalem.com
▶ Donate to Crosscreek & keep a good thing goin’ 🙂
- What stood out, bothered, confused, or impacted you from this week’s message and/or passage?
- A. When you hear the words submit or submission what feelings stir in you?
B. Now read Philippians 2:3-8. How does the attitude Paul calls Jesus-Followers to have toward others compare to your feelings about submission?
- Who do you need to love by submitting yourself to them this week? What are the barriers/challenges to doing so and how can your group pray for you in this during the week?