We all agree we need love. We all agree the world needs love. But we all have our own definitions of what love really is. Not too surprisingly Jesus gave us a definition of real love. Though his definition seems illogical at first… it is actually the most powerful and effective form of love we can experience.
0:00 Welcome to February!
2:20 It’s Personal (Pt. 1 of new series, Illogical Love) w/ Jon
28:00 Giveaways and News
🔔 Don’t forget to subscribe to this podcast or the YouTube channel 😊 https://bit.ly/yourcrosscreek
▶ #forSalem FEBRUARY Opportunity: Luggage for Foster Care Collection Dates 2/21 (am) & 2/28 (pm) www.yourcrosscreek.com/luggage
▶ Drive In Party, February 28th, 4:30-5:30m: https://www.yourcrosscreek.com/drivein
▶ #SalemOregon #local Giveaways (Happening on Social Media later this week)
– Enter to win this week on Social Media: Thai Orchid: http://www.thaiorchidsalem.com
– This week’s winner: Ritter’s Housemade Foods: https://www.ritterseatery.com/
▶ Suggested Readings:
– 1 Corinthians 13:1-7, 1 John 4:7-21
▶ Donate to Crosscreek & keep a good thing goin’ 🙂
- What stood out, challenged, bothered, or confused you from this week’s message and passage?
- Read Paul’s description of love in 1 Corinthians 13:4-7. Which of these descriptions grabs you the most? Why do you think that is?
- How’s your cycle of accepting Jesus’ love and allowing it to flow to others? How can your group pray for you in this?