Often we think obtaining the “Good Life” means improving our current life in some way. But what if the “Good Life” isn’t about improving but removing? Jesus offers to remove the one thing that keeps all of us from truly experiencing the “Good Life” we are searching for.
1:10 Welcome & Free Coffee
2:30 Lose it! Part 2 of The Good Life (not Weight Watchers)
22:40 Announcements & Not-Vandalism
🔔 Don’t forget to subscribe to this podcast or the YouTube channel 😊 https://bit.ly/yourcrosscreek
▶ #forSalem MARCH Opportunity: EGG THY NEIGHBOR. Grab some easter eggs / an easter basket, fill with fun things and surprise a neighbor! More at https://www.yourcrosscreek.com/egg/
1. I need eggs, please provide! (email for pickup deets)
2. I want to include an invite to our Easter Eve Tailgater (download printable here)
3. I need ideas, help me! (Link to fun ideas, pinterest-style)
▶ Easter Eve Tailgater, Saturday, April 3rd, 4:30-5:30pm. RSVP– https://www.yourcrosscreek.com/easter/
▶ Donate to Crosscreek & keep a good thing goin’ 🙂
- How have you seen God working in your life this week?
- What stood out, challenged, encouraged, or bothered you in this week’s message and/or passage?
- Read Romans 8:1-2. What does this mean for you and for Jesus-followers as a group in living the “good life”? What would it be like to have these two sentences be part of your daily thinking?
- What barriers/challenges/questions do you have in living out the “good life” this week? How can your group pray for you in this?