It’s easy to love those who love you. But if we really want to change the world (and our lives) we need to learn to love those who choose to be actively against us. It’s illogical, but it’s the most powerful love the world has ever known.
1:00 Whats its abouts
3:00 Love MY Enemy?! w/ Jon
26:20 Final things, and a giveaway!
? Don’t forget to subscribe to this podcast or the YouTube channel ? https://bit.ly/yourcrosscreek
▶ #forSalem FEBRUARY Opportunity: Luggage for Foster Care Collection 2/28 (4-6pm) www.yourcrosscreek.com/luggage
▶ Drive In Party, February 28th, 4:30-5:30pm: http://www.yourcrosscreek.com/drivein
▶ Suggested Readings:
• Good Samaritan Parable in Luke 10:25-37
▶ Reading Recommendations:
• The Space Between Us: How Jesus Teaches Us to Live Together When Politics and Religion Pull Us Apart– Sarah Bauer Anderson:
- What stood out to/ surprised/ challenged you from the message and passage this week or what’s something you agreed or disagreed with and why?
- Read Luke 10:25-37. How does it clarify Luke 6:27-36 in your mind?
- Assignment time. Who is that enemy you need to be FOR this week. How can your group pray for you in this?