It seems there are only two types of Christians: aggressively loud or passively silent. But the first Jesus followers were neither, and the world was changed forever. The world can be changed again, but first we need to rethink what it means to follow Jesus in the 21st Century.
00:00 Who we are
00:33 The Rundown
02:11 Lookalikes, w/ Jon
29:30 Giveaways & Stuff
🔔 Don’t forget to subscribe to this podcast or the YouTube channel 😊 https://bit.ly/yourcrosscreek
💬 Ask a question! https://bit.ly/wlcmccc
▶ Upcoming #salemoregon Gatherings
Coming up in August: August 8th & August 25th – Stay Tuned!
▶ #SalemOregon #local Giveaways (Happening on our Social Media later this week or email to enter!)
– Enter to win this week on Social Media– Gamberetti’s https://www.gamberettis.com/
– Last week’s giveaway- Welcome to Salem, Tokyroll! https://tokyroll.com/
▶ Suggested Bible Readings:
Colossians 4:5-6 https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Colossians%204%3A5-6&version=NLT
▶ Music we listened to making this episode:
The Greatest Showman- Come Alive: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDd9dejw2HY
Rage Against the Machine- Testify: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qm7ych5qH14
Salt of the Sound- Dwell Among Us: https://youtu.be/kREVylNmIwchttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9SQ2xfHEiM
▶ Donate to Crosscreek & keep a good thing goin’ 🙂
▶ The bible we used in the Scripture section: NLT Life Application Study Bible
- What have you seen God doing in your life and world this past week?
- Look back further. Can you tell of a time God showed up in your life?
- Read Colossians 4:5-6. What might this look like in an individual and/or community’s life? What might it NOT look like?
- Who might you be willing to share your story with this week or who should you be “seeing”? How can your group pray for you during this week?