Jesus said that following him was the only route to experiencing “The Good Life.” But how does religion, and especially all of its rules, give us a good life? Maybe the rules are not what Jesus had in mind at all. Maybe he was talking about something so much better and real than simply practicing a religion.
1:00 Let’s Eat Cake! HBD TFS! One year!
2:40 I’m Not Giving Up Montage
6:30 This Rules, with Jon (The Good Life pt III)
26:30 Giveaway & Newsies
? Don’t forget to subscribe to this podcast or the YouTube channel ? https://bit.ly/yourcrosscreek
▶ #forSalem MARCH Opportunity: EGG THY NEIGHBOR. Grab some easter eggs / an easter basket, fill with fun things and surprise a neighbor! More at https://www.yourcrosscreek.com/egg/
1. I need eggs, please provide! (email for pickup deets)
2. I want to include an invite to our Easter Eve Tailgater (download printable here)
3. I need ideas, help me! (Link to fun ideas, pinterest-style)
▶ Easter Eve Tailgater, Saturday, April 3rd, 4:30-5:30pm. RSVP– http://www.yourcrosscreek.com/easter/
▶ Donate to Crosscreek & keep a good thing goin’ 🙂
- How have you seen God working in your life this week?
- What in this week’s episode and/or passage surprised, annoyed, shocked, or encouraged you?
- Read Matthew 11:28-30. Do you see a difference from what Jesus said to the religion(s) you’ve seen or experienced in the past? If so, why do you think there’s a difference?
- What are the barriers/challenges you have to accepting or living out the freedom Jesus offers? How can your group pray for you in that this week?