Let’s be frank: We never know what the next news report will say, and right now that feels scarier than usual. Many of us are sheltering in place, some working from home, some of us essential and still reporting. This week we explore the two responses: panic or denial… and introduce a possible third way to respond. And, we hope to provide some practical tips for what to do when we feel afraid.
- Transcript & Main Notes/Questions
- Get to Know Your Socially Distant Neighbor: Would you Rather Game &10 alternatives to Zoom
- Taking Care of Your Emotional Health (CDC Article)
- Finding help with Anxiety/Depression
- Books referred to:
Problem of God \\ Reason for God \\ Can we Trust the Gospels
- Further Bible Reading on this topic: Psalm 23, John 16:33, Romans 8:35-39
- Apps for Reading the Bible:
- Facebook Connect Group
- Agape Custom Shop (Giveaway Sponsor)
- Salem Star shirt: Causewagon
- Donate to Crosscreek & keep a good thing goin’
Watch & subscribe to our channel on YouTube…
Find out more about Crosscreek Community Church, Salem, Oregon.
This episode was recorded on April 2 & 3, 2020.