What do we want things to be like when we come out of this? So much has changed these last few weeks. In some instances they have changed forever. But what if, instead of seeing this as the end of something, we see this time as a chance to create something better?
In this series, Where do we go from here?, we will be exploring this idea and the areas we can start changing for the better right now.
In part 1, we talk about the big picture of our relationship with God, why the old way of religion sucks, and how Jesus’ new way makes things so much better.
- Let us know you’re here!
- Facebook Connect Group
- Transcript / Fill-ins & Qs
- Interview this week (Community Chats) w/ Courtney & Amber, coming Monday
- Bible verses referred to in this episode
- Book Suggestion: Irresistible by Andy Stanley
- Music our staff was listening to while creating this episode-
- Apps for Reading the Bible:
- Other Books referred to:
Problem of God \ Reason for God \ Can we Trust the Gospels
- Donate to Crosscreek & keep a good thing goin’
Find out more about Crosscreek Community Church, Salem, Oregon.
This episode was recorded on April 16 & 17, 2020.