We seem to live through the same unhealthy and unproductive cycles over and over. How can we make different choices that lead to better and healthier outcomes? The first step is changing our thinking.
00:26 Caterpillars & Connecting
02:30 Influenced Intro, w/ Jon
20:00 Do you have a chair and ten minutes?
23:00 Giveaways & Coming Up Stuff
26:45 Discussion Qs and Outtakes
🔔 Don’t forget to subscribe to this podcast or the YouTube channel 😊 https://bit.ly/yourcrosscreek
💬 Ask a question! https://bit.ly/wlcmccc
▶ #SalemOregon #local Giveaways (Happening on our Social Media later this week or email to enter!)
– Enter to win this week on Social Media– The Ike Box https://www.facebook.com/IKEbox/
– Last week’s giveaway- Gamberetti’s https://www.gamberettis.com/
▶ Suggested Bible Readings:
▶ Other Resources:
Better Decisions. Fewer Regrets- Andy Stanley: https://www.thriftbooks.com/w/better-decisions-fewer-regrets–5-questions-to-help-you-determine-your-next-move/26354877
▶ Music we listened to making this episode:
Muse: Pressure- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2eKImKZviw
Queen: Under Pressure- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a01QQZyl-_I
Destroy Boys: Fences- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jn8oLdHsb2o
▶ Donate to Crosscreek & keep a good thing goin’ 🙂
- How have you seen God working in your life and world this past week?
- Read Colossians 3:12-15. Which of these are typically harder things to “clothe” yourself with? How have you seen that impact your life?
- What are some key influences in your life? How do you think they’ve formed your thinking?
- Are there any influences you feel you might need to add or subtract? How can your group pray for you this week?